Who am I ?

My photo
Los Angeles
I am the director of the only Award winning documentary about YouTube, called Butterflies and feature film about Route 66 called Autumn of Route 66. See my work here: http://tinyurl.com/EsterReel

Jan 12, 2011

Help me with my film

So, this is easy...we filmed too much while traveling...and you can now help me decide what should go in to the movie and what should go out. Let's get creative together !




Places we stopped at:

ILLINOIS
Chicago
Normal
Atlanta
Springfield

MISSOURI
St. Louis
Bourbon
Cuba
Devils’ Elbow
Springfield
Red Oak
Carthage
Carterville

KANSAS
Gallena
Riverton
Baxter Springs

OKLAHOMA
Miami
Tulsa
Oklahoma
Yukon
El Reno
Elk City


TEXAS
Alanreed
Amarillo
Vega
Glenrio

NEW MEXICO
Tucumcari
Albuquerque
Gallup
Santa Fe

ARIZONA
Two Guns
Flagstaff
Williams
Oatman

CALIFORNIA
Barstow
San Bernardino
Rancho Cucamonga
Azusa
Pasadena
Los Angeles


ROUTE 66 FTW !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment