Who am I ?

My photo
Los Angeles
I am the director of the only Award winning documentary about YouTube, called Butterflies and feature film about Route 66 called Autumn of Route 66. See my work here: http://tinyurl.com/EsterReel

Dec 19, 2010

"Quentin Take Me"

     Today is my name day. I am sure you are wondering what is a name day? Well, you wouldn’t know if you have no connections to Europe. If you do, you might or might not be aware that everyone’s name has a birthday. Well, not really a birthday - basically each day in the calendar belongs to one name. And, on that day you celebrate like you would any other festive occasion. And December 19th in the Czech Republic happens to be the ESTER day. Yes, every year. Exciting, isn’t it. So, why am I telling you this you ask?
       Simply, because this year I decided I want something special for my name day.  
I want to work with Quentin on the post production of Kill Bill 3
Yes, Quentin Tarantino.I know I know, crazy idea. But hear me out! I have a plan:)
As it was announced, Kill Bill 3 is due in 2014 and if you didn’t know it by now, you should know that I FUCKING love Kill Bill. What an amazing amazing movie. 
I absolutely love everything about it. The acting, the music, the story, the colors, the cinematography bla bla bla I could go on and on. Mostly, of course I love the editing.
     Hence, I figured me being all about editing I will devote the next 2 years of my life trying to get Quentin’s attention so he would bring me on the project. I don’t care for what.  
I will clean his shoes if I have to...as long as he lets me sit in the editing room. At least once...or twice...or like one hour a day...or more or less...either way..whatever...something
      What do you say? Am I right thinking that the film will go into post sometime in 2013?
     Am I right thinking that if I do nothing but hunt him down I have a chance? Or, is he going to get restraining order against me and two years from now I will end up in jail instead of in the nice dark editing room. Oh wait, that might not be such a big difference....
     So, that’s what I want. I love editing. I edit all the time. I love Kill Bill. I want to see how they put the whole thing together. I could be the best assist he ever had. Or the best coffee maker....OK, I am lying about that one...but I swear I will learn how to make a good coffee if that’s what it takes.
    Do you have a brilliant idea on how I can accomplish this? Please let me know. Hey, it's not such a long shot, is it? I am in Los Angeles, he is too. I drive a Mustang, he does too. I love his movies, he does too. See, we are already similar on so many levels.
Quentin, what do you drink?
Oooohh, don't worry, I am harmless :)

Happy Holidays everyone.
Much love,

2 comments:

  1. I can vouch for Ester -- she's great at polishing shoes. And can mix a mean drink. Hire her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK so here is all of his contact info for anyone who wants to start writing letters or other ideas to get Ester closer to her dream. As a collective I do not know why this could not happen.

    Good luck girl XOXO

    tishtish

    http://famous-relationships.topsynergy.com/Quentin_Tarantino/Contact.asp

    ReplyDelete